- you need to start home school soon but you don't even have all the books you need
- your mom is getting evicted & your step-dad is stirring up trouble with his new girlfriend but you are 1000 miles away
- you put your favorite Journaling Bible on top of your car as you load stuff, forget about it then take off down the road only to see it fly off into a puddle
- your husband is grumpy & not speaking to you
- you wake up at 3:00 a.m. needing the trash can & the toilet at the same time
- your foster daughter gets sick & you have to travel all over town to find something to give her that doesn't interact with her current meds
- your monthly "friend" comes 2 weeks early with a vengeance while you're at the store looking for these meds
- your daughter has a herx reaction every other day & you have to force her to continue her treatment which will probably cause a reaction
- your grown son calls crying because his dog has to be put to sleep
- your 4 month old hot water heater stops working
A Psalm for giving thanks.
Make a joyful noise to the LORD, all the earth!
Serve the LORD with gladness!
come into his presence with singing!
Know that the LORD, he is God!
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him; bless his name!
For the LORD is good; his steadfast love endures forever,
and his faithfulness to all generations.
- Psalm 100